If you are experiencing fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please call to reschedule your appointment.
We now offer Telemedicine visits. Please call us at (316) 265-1308 in order to set up a Telemedicine visit.
If you feel you may have symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please contact your Primary Care Provider, Urgent Care, or Emergency Department.
If you are scheduled for a procedure, please contact the hospital your procedure is scheduled at for their specific facility guidance.
When visiting the clinic:
- Masks are now required at all times.
- No children under the age of 18 are allowed inside the building.
- Only one person may accompany the patient.
- We will be screening every person upon entrance.
- Please observe social distancing guidelines and practice hand hygiene in the clinic.